Peer review for pod 3

Hello Abdullahi Bashir, Max Savellano, Rikuto Yoshida and Usama Waheed. I already have looked at your interactive learning resource project about Parkinson’s disease. I think the topic is very interesting and a rare topic that most people don’t bring it up.

New Learning Outcomes

I think the learning outcome of the course material is generally well structured. However, I think the learning outcome may need further simplification since there are too many nested lists within each list. Learning outcome is meant to be concise and provides a general picture of the expected learning outcome from each students.

Assessment plan

For this section, I think you guys definitely have a solid idea of the plan and the structure is well written and on point. However, I notice there are some formatting issues where for each kinds of assessment, there is no indentation for each part of the assessment. For example, the summative assessment is not highlighted and is aligning with each point of the summative assessment without any indentation which makes looking at each component of the assessment difficult. I would suggest doing some more indentation and formatting to differentiate each layer explicitly.

A description of your learning context

Here, you have addressed the audience for the course material which is good. And also it’s good that you have included some course administration description details such as course delivery, interactive learning resources delivery, class size and more. These are all basic and important features for the course description. However, I still see there are some formatting issues at the bottom of the section. For example, you mention that there is a parkinson’s disease learning outcomes for your learning where you include nested list within it. Each nested list is aligning with the learning outcome because the “-” mark is just taking one space and it’s still not much different from proper nested list structure. I would highly fix these formatting as that will help reader look through the content clearly.

Diversity and Inclusion

I think this is fine and you have pointed out in bulletin form which is good. It’s also good you include some detail explanation to address the issues and barrier that learners might be having.

Technology choice:

Doing this in bulletin form is perfect. It clearly states what technology is being used and there is a clear and thorough explanation of where it is being used which I think is convincing.

Overall

I think in general, your idea and structure of the course material is solid. There are clear instructions and descriptions for each components. However, my only suggestion is to do some minor formatting and editing for each nested point and list since that will make the format much more clear and organized.

Link to Pod 3’s resource:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYVboXpjw0kQbcenJHI5QhFb_wCI6qwQm399TqB-xYY/edit